Sunday, January 16, 2011

Silence

I've been meaning to post these quite awhile ago but kind of forgot about them till I was sorting through my folders, so I thought Id still post them for those of you who never saw them, because theres something about these that I just lovee, Erin is such a classic!

ErinWasson.silence.2ErinWasson.silence.4
ErinWasson.silence.5
ErinWasson.silence.3
ErinWasson.silence

Its getting to be that time of year again when Im starting to get really excited for the Spring season and all the new colours and things to wear. I really hate how the world of fashion gets me excited so damn early before winter is even half over, but it does, everytime! Im still not totally over winter though, I would still like a healthy dose of snow accompanied by a snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...