Monday, January 24, 2011

Don't you hate it when....

Photobucket


Photobucket
You have an item on your wish list for some time but you never get round to buying it. You spy it at half price, it arrives and you excitedly try it on and Oh, it just doesn't look good......!

That's exactly what happened, I wanted the House of Harlow Abalone Starburst ring and pendant for ages. My-Wardrobe had them in the sale for half price, I finally get them and the pendant looks great. The ring however takes over my entire hand, it covers three of my fingers and looks like a satellite dish on me. Back they go.

I never usually wear gold but would have liked both items to wear together so both are heading back.

Oh well, what's next on the wish list....

What's your most disappointing purchase once it has arrived?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...