Friday, January 7, 2011

How to wear: Circle Scarves

Hello everyone, Happy New Year, I hope you all had a good time and the day after wasn't too bad!
So this past season I've really come to love circle scarves, or 'snoods' which I still dont really understand how they got their name, where does the 'n' come from? Anyways I thought Id put together a few pictures I've collected of different ways to wear them, Im sure you already have seen so many varieties, and if you've ever been to American Apparel they demonstrate like 30 ways to wear them, but I still love to see how people wear them and what they pair it with, or how stores style them on the websites! Enjoy

Asos.Fursnood

^Asos
Stockholmstreetstlye.jan4

^StockholmStreetstyle
Asos.snood Asos
Lookbooknu

^Lookbook.nu
Linnea.stockholdstreestyle

Stockholm streetstlye
Josefin.studdedhearts

Studded Hearts

I think the last one is my fave because I love the unique jacket she paired with the basic scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...