Thursday, November 25, 2010

A little bit of vintage

Photobucket

I'm really happy right now, I ticked couple of items off my wish list recently.

First up was a pair of tan ankle boots, I had been waiting impatiently for a pair from Office after seeing them in Elle nearly 3 months ago, I did however find this vintage pair on Ebay. The leather is beautiful and I'm so pleased, they were only £21.

Second was a pair of loafers, I hadn't found 'The' pair yet but a pair of black patent Miss KG ones came close. Again ebay worked its magic and I found these very sensible yet perfect pair. I actually prefer this pair and love the buckle detail all for a purse friendly £4.20. 

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
Have you had any great finds on ebay recently or in a charity shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...