Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Forever 21 Birmingham opening day Bullring Birmingham

Photobucket

I decided I'd brave the opening morning for the Forever 21 store in the Bullring, when I arrived there was a very civilised queue which started to snake around the top level and when it came to opening the store you couldn't even see Amber Le Bon, I could only hear a series of cheers! As we entered we were handed a goody bag and I headed straight up to the shoes and accesories area on the top floor, it was nice and empy for about 10 minutes before the store was swarmed.

It really is a huge store and you need a good hour or two to browse it properly, The shoes I wanted weren't there so I wandered around slowly picking up a few items to try. I honestly didn't see that much I loved and a couple of the pieces I did like were litterally starting to fall apart before i'd even tried them on - buttons popping off whilst hanging a skirt up, unravelling fringe whilst walking around the store and the fit on the majority of items I tried wasn't the best......

I did feel slightly disapointed in the clothing there but I guess im not really the target audience, the accessories are great value and there is a huge range dotted throughout the store. Im not rushing to head back but im sure i'll pop in when im in the mood for it. 

The best thing about the store is the merchandising - it is fabulous! Tea parties, rule britannia and into the wild were a few of the themes I spotted and shown on my photos.

So although I didn't buy nearly as much as i'd hoped, I did take home a pair of khaki slim leg cords and a felt hat and im sure i'll pick up a few great buys in the future.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...