Saturday, August 21, 2010

Top 5 Must Haves For Fall 2010!

I like to look at each day as a new opportunity to express my own personal style and make a fashion statement. So as the seasons change, I have the ability to expand my look, incorporate new glamorous pieces and take risks.

As the summer season winds down and the cool weather rolls in, runway shows are overflowing with gorgeous new pieces from top designers. I was moved by some of the curvier models that strutted through Paris wearing Louis Vuitton and Prada. While I do adore the tubular bodies that typically walk the run way, I thought it was refreshing to view real women. In fact, I was better able to see how the clothes would fall on MY body!
Let’s talk about what we need this season.

1. An oversized clutch. This is going to take you from day to night, ladies. It is a must-have!
2. Over the knee boots. This is over the top sexy glamour. I am going to be investing in a pair but, if this is too high for you, I recommend getting a great pair of knee high boots.

3. Maxi Skirts. Maxi dresses make a full on come back last season so inevitably, this fall open your closets to flowy maxi skirts!

4. Pleated skirts are back! My advice on pleats is to ensure that the pleating starts below the hip bone. This is going to give your body the most flattering silhouette.

5. Foolproof platforms. Platforms give you the height you desire with the comfort that you need.

Enjoy the brisk weather this fall and remember to layer, layer and layer. Layering is HUGE this season and it is a fabulous look. Invest in a great trench and keep a collection of scarves on hand. Have fun and remember -- for more information, feel free to contact me!

Miss Helen's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...